10 Things I won’t be getting this Valentine’s Day
This year Valentine’s Day falls after Ash Wednesday and during the Lunar New Year Period. I don’t think that I will get anything fancy this year. In fact for the past few years we didn’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day out as it has been really expensive eating out and really not worth spending that amount of money on a meal.
- Having a couple night out without the kids.
- Going on a short couple vacation
- Receiving fresh flowers from R. Flowers on Valentine’s Day are simply overpriced!! Even though I do really enjoy receiving flowers but they will be more meaningful to me if they were given on our Wedding anniversary or my birthday * BIG BIG HINT!!*
- Getting a manicure or pedicure.
- A visit to the hair salon to get a new haircut or my hair coloured.
- Going to watch a movie.
- Getting new clothes and shoes.
- A trip to the SPA.
- A new handphone.
February 12, 2013 @ 1:54 pm
I won’t be getting anything this year. We only celebrated Valentine’s Day as a dating couple, dizzy in love. Now we are responsible parents of two, living on one salary so there is no budget for valentine’s day! The kids and I will be making lots of valentines day crafts though 🙂 in fact, I will link up one of our valentines day posts here!
February 13, 2013 @ 5:00 am
Yes!! Spa!!! Yes yes yes!!
Lets go!! (Great list)
February 15, 2013 @ 1:21 am
I’ll take chocolates and a new iPhone and you can have spa 😉 happy lovers day!