Last year I wrote a Preparing for Primary One based on my experience with my elder boy who is currently in Primary 2 this year.
The experience I had with him differs greatly from the experiences that I am currently having with my #2- Doggie boy. Both boys have different learning abilities and styles of learning. What worked with Monkey boy doesn’t work as well with Doggie boy this time around.
In the upcoming 8 part series I will be featuring the following
- How I am preparing Doggie boy in his academics
- Physical and mental preparations which you can do with your child to get him up to speed
- How to prepare yourself mentally as a parent of a child who is going to Primary One
- Guest post from two mums who have kids currently in Primary One
- Guest post from a ex-school teacher.
Meanwhile I am leaving you to read up how I had prepared Monkey boy through Primary One last year.
- Registration Process for Primary 1
- What is expected of your child.
- Before Primary 1
- Preparation for the 1st day of School
Post in this series
- Preparing for Primary One (The 2nd time around)
- Preparing for Primary One- Doggie Boy Style (Mental Preparations)
- Preparing for Primary One- Doggie Boy Style ( Physical Preparations)
- Preparing for Primary One – Looking back at Primary One [ Guest Post]
- Preparing for Primary One- Preparing yourself Mentally as a Parent
- Preparing for Primary One- A look through The Eyes of a Mom [Guest Post]
- Preparing for Primary One- From Teacher Sarah’s Desk [Guest Post]
- Preparing for Primary One-Questions and Answer Round Up