There are many ways which one can beautify your house without bursting the bank.
Here are ten ways which you can jazz up your living spaces.
1. Create a wreath from the flowers you have in the home.
2. Buy a new tablecloth or place mats for your kitchen or dining room table.
Sometimes you can even find a nice one at a garage sale.
3. Frame postcards or greeting cards in a floating frame.
4. Display inexpensive, decorative soaps in pretty china bowls.
5. Wallpaper the back of your bookshelves.
6. Put Christmas lights in a jar for a cool side lamp.
7. Display decorative candles on a mantel or coffee table.
8. Display decorative dessert plates on the wall in a dining room or living room.
9. Cover a blank canvas with pretty scrapbooking paper or paint it one bold color.
10. Use stacked books for a side table.
Tanya, mother of two teenagers and author of “The Fruitful Home” The blog is about having a fruitful and productive home. It includes everything from couponing to selling things on ebay, and a little bit in between.