Earlier on this week I wrote about the top ten task within my job and how hectic it can be sometimes as a mom. However difficult it may seem to cope with a extremely full platter it’s still the most rewarding job which I have.
Here is a list of 10 things which I love and am thankful about motherhood.
- I get to spend most of the time with my 3 darlings.
- I learn something new each day from the kids.
- I get to actively participate in their growing up years and shower them with all the love and care that I can offer them.
- It’s a humbling experience but I do learn how to be a more patient and better person.
- Learning again from my kids how to enjoy the simplest things in life.
- It gives you the incentive to learn and do things that you never thought was possible.
- It makes you sit down and take note of your own actions and how they can impact the kids. You become less impulsive.
- I get to enjoy hugs and kisses and hear ” I love you” on a daily basis. It’s great being affirmed by your kids that they love you.
- I get to play dress up and do activities which I didn’t get to do when I was a child.
- It makes you cherish and enjoy what you have more then when you were not a parent.
What do you love about motherhood?
What’s your best memory about being a mother?