|Tiger Girl & Doggie Boy Driving Together|
It’s finally Friday. The kids are very excited as their dad will be returning home tomorrow. It has been a very busy week and we are glad that the weekend has arrived.
Tiger Girl is really a handful nowadays as she has started fighting and snatching with her brothers. She too insists on pressing the buttons in the lift when we go up and down in it and would yell at the top of her lungs if she is not able to get her way. It’s a real circus having all 3 kids compete to press the lift buttons when we enter and none of them want to take turns.I really wonder what’s the fascination with pressing buttons.
1. Dream job…realistic and completely unrealistic.
I’m enjoying my dream job now being home with the kids and having the chance to fully participate in their growing up years.
Something completely unrealistic would be a sous chef. It would be great being able to create tasty desserts in a state of the art kitchen but first I would have to attend cooking school.
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
I try not to. I don’t think it’s polite to do so.
3. What’s the furthest you’ve ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
It would be London. It’s like almost on the other side of the world from here in Singapore.
4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? … Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
We have the 3 cake tradition that started with the eldest. It’s normally family and relatives.
5. Fave thing about fall?
I like the weather.. cooling. The changing colours and fashion.
My Questions this week
1) What type of swimsuit do you wear?
2) Do you wear goggles when you go swimming?
I’m go for 2 pc swimsuits nowadays and I normally don’t wear goggles when I swim.